Time to get back out on the dance floor! One of my intentions this year is to do more writing. I’ve committed to do one poem or devotional writing related to Antinous a month, and I’d like to do more writing on spirituality, queer issues, and culture in general. As Pantheacon is approaching, now seems like as good a time as any to use this space to post my queer and quirky musings. Watch this space in the coming days!
- It's #MyTwitterAnniversary! I have been on Twitter for 10 years (since 20 May 2008). And you? TwiAge.com 21 hours ago
- RT @AmazonChique: For almost all my life, every time I complained about racism, sexism, homophobia, or transphobic in comics, white guys wo… 1 day ago
- Oh, Portland. https://t.co/UTHU5wiZmZ 2 days ago
- @griffinbarrowsx Are you done with OF now? 3 days ago
- @TheXXXTeddyBear Just followed you over to this site, mister. Dropping OF. 3 days ago