Time to get back out on the dance floor! One of my intentions this year is to do more writing. I’ve committed to do one poem or devotional writing related to Antinous a month, and I’d like to do more writing on spirituality, queer issues, and culture in general. As Pantheacon is approaching, now seems like as good a time as any to use this space to post my queer and quirky musings. Watch this space in the coming days!
- RT @ThornCoyle: "I may be crazy, but that don't make me wrong." – Marsha P. Johnson #BlackHistoryMonth https://t.co/ai0Dyye8Nz 2 days ago
- RT @Bianca_Tempt: gph.is/2c6rDVU via @GIPHY https://t.co/9YXtJzu3eb 2 days ago
- Ugh. We have tix for Black Panther on Sunday. Can the snow wait one more day? RT @Oregonian: Snow on the way in Por… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @usblm: The NRA is a terrorist organization. The NRA is a terrorist organization. The NRA is a terrorist organization. The NRA is a terr… 2 days ago
- @ConnerHabib I like how a hug is just maybe. You know a blowjob is just a fancy face hug. 2 days ago