Time to get back out on the dance floor! One of my intentions this year is to do more writing. I’ve committed to do one poem or devotional writing related to Antinous a month, and I’d like to do more writing on spirituality, queer issues, and culture in general. As Pantheacon is approaching, now seems like as good a time as any to use this space to post my queer and quirky musings. Watch this space in the coming days!
- RT @ThornCoyle: Support Black people. Support Indigenous people. Support queer people. Support disabled people. Support poor people. Suppor… 8 hours ago
- Feeling fortunate today. My wallet slipped out of my pocket in downtown Portland this morning. A manager in another… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- RT @scalzi: So, Alabama, your voting choices today are a racist child molester banned from malls whom the president wants in the senate so… 20 hours ago
- I'd love to see those green locks! RT @ComicBook: ICYMI: #TheGifted Emma Dumont Is Pushing For Polaris' Classic Lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @LOLGOP: If you think fertilized eggs are children but fourteen year olds are a hot date, stop pretending your concerns are religious. 1 day ago