Time to get back out on the dance floor! One of my intentions this year is to do more writing. I’ve committed to do one poem or devotional writing related to Antinous a month, and I’d like to do more writing on spirituality, queer issues, and culture in general. As Pantheacon is approaching, now seems like as good a time as any to use this space to post my queer and quirky musings. Watch this space in the coming days!
- @Sarah_Marie_26 #SAME 4 days ago
- RT @BlkTransTravel: None of us are free until Black trans women are free. None of us are free until Black trans women are free. None of us… 6 days ago
- RT @PDXSisters: Everyone deserves to feel safe and loved. 10-year-old drag queen outshines online vitriol #dragnuns #sopi #PDXSisters #pdx… 1 week ago
- We're on an Alaskan cruise! Just arrived in Juneau. Today it's whale watching and the Mendenhall Glacier. Already s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @horns_magazine @MathewSydney Love Christopher! 2 weeks ago