Time to get back out on the dance floor! One of my intentions this year is to do more writing. I’ve committed to do one poem or devotional writing related to Antinous a month, and I’d like to do more writing on spirituality, queer issues, and culture in general. As Pantheacon is approaching, now seems like as good a time as any to use this space to post my queer and quirky musings. Watch this space in the coming days!
- @realDonaldTrump @JudgeJeanine That would be a no. You're not even trying at this point. You're just rehashing debu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @matthaig1: Freedom of speech isn’t the freedom to be heard. Or the freedom to be promoted. Or the freedom to be invited everywhere. Or… 6 days ago
- RT @charliejane: It's always amazing how quickly an idea can go from "unthinkable" to "we're thinking this now" to "we've always thought th… 6 days ago
- RT @forestwitch: How to become a witch in one easy step: go actually practice some witchcraft. 6 days ago
- @ConnerHabib @CaseStudyCoffee Your occult sexiness permeates all of Portland! 1 week ago